What is a Partial Denture?
A partial denture is a removable prosthetic usually with a pink tissue colored base and teeth attached to match your natural tooth color. They attach to your natural teeth with metal or flexible nylon clasps. Partials are a great solution if you are missing a few teeth or multiple. Here are some great benefits of partial dentures.
- A Partial will replace missing teeth giving your structure back to your face.
- It can help restore your chewing ability making it easier to eat.
- A Partial will close gaps and prevent natural teeth from moving or shifting.
- It can be made out of a Flexible nylon, Metal, or Acrylic.
A Partial denture can give you back the confidence to smile again and help you return and normal diet while helping your overall health. Ask your denturist which partial is right for you.
TCS Flexible Partial
Extremely resilient high-performance nylon thermoplastic with an ideal degree of flexibility and esthetic appearance. No need for unsightly metal clasps and guaranteed unbreakable.
Vitallium chrome cobalt is a biocompatible premium partial denture giving you maximum retention, optimum fit, and strength.
How to take care of your partial denture
- Soak your partial nightly in a professional denture cleaning solution
- Brush the inside and outside of your partial to remove food debris and tartar buildup
- Brush your natural teeth, gums, and tongue with a soft tooth brush to maintain good oral hygiene
- Do Not use household cleaners to clean your partials
- Always place your partial in water when you are not wearing it to prevent weakening the acrylic
- Remove your partial at night
Adjustments are always free on are partials.