Denturist are a very vital part of the professional oral health community. A Denturist specializes in full dentures, partials, flippers, relines, and repairs. As a result, denturist are highly trained and have completed multiple years of school to become a denturist in addition to yearly continuing education.
Benefits of going to a Denturist
- Provides dentures directly to public with no need for Rx or referrals.
- Can produce high quality dentures and other prosthetics quicker and more conveniently due to on site lab and extensive training.
- Significantly more affordable due to less overhead cost (less staff, onsite lab, no middle man).
- Patients will work directly with the denturist to create your ideal smile (color, shape, size of teeth).
- Patients will do all follow ups directly with the denturist (consults, impressions, adjustments, and relines).
There are many benefits when coming to a denturist although there are certain procedures a denturist cannot provide such as tooth extractions, fillings, crowns or bridges. Denturist work very closely with amazing local dentist and oral surgeons that provide those procedures.